Our client is an exciting new proposition focused on reducing the friction of taking public services online in Central Government. We provide a platform (SAAS) to create a seamless experience to collect user data as part of a wider digital service for Central Government Clients. Our platform provides a ?low risk / high quality approach. Using the platform provides peace of mind with a highly scalable, robust and secure service. Forms built on the platform give ?intelligent insights? into user behavior as they interact with your digital service.
- Based in the UK and will require travel across the UK and internationally.
- Provide full end-to-end sales from proposition development to long term support of a client engagement
- You will get to work alongside truly talented people and be directly responsible for the growth of the business
- Provide exceptional customer service to all of our clients
- Managing the complete client lifecycle from sourcing, securing, onboarding and management of the client experience.
- Setting the business development strategy and developing the brand.
In Order to Be Successful, You Will Require
- Must have solid track record of success in a senior business development role.
- Must have experience selling product or platform services.
- Must have experience selling products or services to the public sector in the UK.
- Must have a proven track record of negotiating, selling and managing strategic partner relationships.
- Candidate must have knowledge and experience of digital marketing & advertising strategies, tools and technologies
- A highly ethical, consultative and team-oriented approach to solution sales
- A proven track record of building CIO-level relationships
- A creative and innovative approach to building client relationships
- Ability to work through the whole sales cycle including the ability and willingness to generate and follow up on your own leads
- Strong track record of achieving your sales targets
- Experience of selling licence deals as well as professional services
- A passion for understanding the business value that technology and the company can deliver
- A track record of adapting your approach to suit the needs of different buy cycles
- In an ideal world, you’ll already have a network of contacts in the UK Government market
- Must be operationally competent and not simply a strategist or manager, must ‘walk the walk’ without reliance on a team
- Use of a Laptop
- Good base salary + Commission
- Working for a company where work life balance is a reality and where your outputs matter more than the hours that you work
- A chance to shape and influence the business, as you’re coming in as one of the founding employees.
For more information please contact Steve on: 0121 321 5872 / 07798 908 006 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org