Our Client is looking for a Technical Sales Manager. They will have direct report responsibility for all Technical Sales Consultants in the region, and own the overall solution and strategy regarding all client engagements.
As a senior business manager the Technical Sales Manager will be expected to input into UKI strategy, proposition development and go to market decisions.
They will also be responsible for: Business management, Staff management, Customer management, Transformation and Change Management.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A track record of success in strategic management in a complex pre-sales organisation.
- At least ten years’ experience in pre-sales for complex customer solutions including hardware, software and services.
- A College degree, preferably in Computer Science, or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Proven ability to resolve conflict and arbitrate.
- A deep understanding of the market conditions and requirements in the Client’s selling space.
- A deep understanding of technology and solution offerings, both of the Client and IT as a whole.
- Proven ability to lead strategically across organisational boundaries.
- Knowledge of channel sales, finance and leasing, working with partners and the overall IT-industry.
Should you wish to apply for this position, please contact Steve Brennan either through e-mail at: Steve@brightexecutive.com or call: 0121 321 5872