Our Client is a global company with activities in multiple industries with over a hundred years of industrial and technology innovation. They employ over 320,000 people and generate more than $95 billion in revenue a year.
- An exciting opportunity exists for new business development managers to join a dynamic sales team with a focus on selling innovative industry solutions to leverage out a market leading position in emerging technologies like IoT, Big Data and Machine Learning.
- This role is responsible for the acquisition and development of strategic customers, by driving new business campaigns to engage with new prospects and sell targeted solutions, developed by the Client’s technology and industry experts, supported by their in-house telesales team. This role will work within their vertically aligned sales structure so experience within their core industries, and a strong network inside Oracle will be a definite advantage.
Essential requirements include:
- Knowledge and experience with Oracle SaaS applications and in-depth experience with implementation life-cycle
- In depth knowledge of industry trends and priority of areas for future investment
- An understanding of key solution and process areas in Cloud, Mobile and Back Office Modernisation
- Demonstrable expertise in driving business activity to a successful outcome, able to think outside of the box, but target driven and focused
- Hardworking, with exceptional presentation and communications skills
- Happy to leverage your own personal and professional network of potential prospects and partners
- A solid personal network for opportunity generation and validation of solution fit to industry challenges
- Experience developing and/ or deploying technology solutions to address challenges and grow organisational capability
Candidates should be fully prepared to travel throughout the UK and internationally if required.
To apply for this role, please contact: Steve@brightexecutive.com or call: 0121 321 5872