The SI Manager is responsible for driving sales with our Strategic SI Partners and to help maximise revenue opportunities.
Duties of the SI Manager
- Recruiting SIs and overseeing the on-boarding process.
- Implementing joint marketing plans in conjunction with Marketing.
- Working closely with sales teams within the SI to evangelise and promote our solutions and drive pipeline.
- Regularly meeting with counterparts within SIs.
- Monthly reporting on sales KPI’s.
- Working to sales and revenue targets as set by the Sales Director.
- Identifying and reaching out to new potential channel partners.
- Working on specific opportunities within the organisation.
Background of the SI Previous experience of SI sales
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong senior relationships with partners.
- Strong personal network within the industry.
- Driven, highly motivated and passionate about sales.
- Highly customer focussed