I’m currently working with a highly reputable organisation, who are looking for a Senior Consultant based in France.
- Senior consultant to lead procurement software implementation and transformation projects
- Primary role is to lead procurement system implementation projects (Source to Pay) – this is likely to involve a combination of project management, change management, solution design as well as client management. Expected to be approximately 70%+ client facing and billable.
- Remaining time to be split between sales support and business development activities
- Must have solid consulting experience – the ability to understand client and business problems, design solutions, implement these solutions effectively and challenge the client where necessary
- Must have strong understanding of source to pay processes – either through implementation or transformation experience.
- Ideally have experience in one or more procurement technologies such as Oracle, SAP, Ariba, Coupa
- Native French speaker preferably in, or close to, Paris
- Must have fluent English and desirable to have one or more other European languages
- Must be able to travel – both for client projects and pre-sales support – expected to be around 30-50% of time although this may fluctuate higher and lower