Our Client combines technical excellence and business pragmatism to deliver simple bespoke software solutions to big business problems.
They are currently looking for an experienced Sales Leader to bring their expertise in selling technology consultancy and bespoke software delivery services. They will understand what agile is and how it adds value to the businesses we work with. This person will care about building a successful engagement more than making a sale.
The Sales Leader is responsible for the following:
- Adding value to the customer and organisation during the sales process
- Being the lead for all necessary sales materials (proposals, RFPs, presentations)
- Generating new sales leads
- Managing procurement, price negotiation and initial MSA & SoW for new opportunities
- Working with the Accounts team to chase customer payment
- Achieving sales targets of approximately £3m of revenue per annum
The following skills and experience are required:
- A pragmatic and strategic approach to software delivery
- Strong consulting and stakeholder management experience
- Proven knowledge of the full software development life-cycle with deep understanding of agile software delivery, as well as path to production and other operational aspects
- Strong knowledge of agile
- Familiarity with waterfall software delivery within large organisations
- Excellent written communication skills e.g. you will be expected to write and contribute to marketing collateral as well as participating in writing case studies
- Strong relationship builder and able to maintain those relationships
In return we offer a generous salary and benefits package for permanent positions.
Should you be interested in the role please contact: Steve@brightexecutive.com or call: 0121 321 5872