Our client is a leading global provider of Data Monetisation, Real Time Campaign Management and Messaging solutions for evolving Mobile Networks currently supporting over 140 live deployments serving 700 million subscribers in 42 countries. Their customers include América Móvil, Telefónica, Indosat and Axiata Group.
Due to expansion the company are now looking for an experienced and ambitious Sales Director (SE Asia) to deliver continued revenue growth from direct sales or through sales channels as appropriate.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of sales success within the mobile telecoms marketplace in Asia. Experience of selling advanced real-time data monetisation or similar solutions, either cloud-based or conventional, gained through a combination of direct and channel sales.
Responsibilities will include:
- The overall sales strategy and planning in the designated regions and the execution of the strategy to meet defined targets
- Directly targeting named operator accounts
- Push and Pull sales revenue through new and existing global and regional sales channels
- Identification and establishment of new business channels
- Management of the end-to-end sales process with partners; from lead generation, RFI, RFP, through to customer meetings, reporting, negotiations and closing
- Attendance at sales and marketing events
Basic salary $110k US dollars plus 40% bonus
The Sales Director role will be based in our office in Kuala Lumpur and will involve intensive international travel.
To apply for this position please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call on: 0121 351 5877