The purpose of this Sales Director role is to drive the sales process from identification of key prospects, origination of opportunities through to execution of the sales strategy and closing deals within the company with particular emphasis on Continental Europe and the Nordics.
• Bachelors degree is required or the equivalent combination of education and experience is accepted. Advanced or graduate degree is preferred
• Prior experience in a customer-facing role, Sales Support, Global Capital Markets or Product Management within asset management sector, Financial Services/Technology
• Extensive and comprehensive product knowledge of the middle and back office business
• Experience working with Institutional Clients
• In-depth knowledge of all relevant regulatory events and strategic industry issues
You would be part of one of the leading global providers of financial services IT systems.