Our Client is seeking an experienced and well connected Publisher Development Manager, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience developing publisher relationships within the mobile industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new publisher relationships and will ideally have a proven track record of selling SDKs to mobile app publishers. They will also act as a critical voice of the market, providing key insights to the Client’s product teams.
Senior level publisher and app owner contacts within the top 200 most active UK apps are essential, with proven experience in ‘solution selling’.
Specific attributes and responsibilities include:
- Minimum 3 years in Ad Tech/Mar Tech, working on the Supply Side.
- Minimum Black Book senior level contacts ‘Head of’ and above of at least 50 target publishers and app owners
- Ability to convert prospects from lead to signed deal in under 6 weeks.
- Weekly and monthly pipeline reporting measured against objectives and KPIs.
- Excellent presentation skills with strong background of presenting to senior level stakeholders
- Able to grasp complex product capabilities and propositions and simplify these to present to prospects and customers
- Excellent attention to detail, organised and able to multi-task
- Resourceful with a ‘can-do’ attitude and not afraid to put an idea forward
- Self-motivating and able to work independently without constant supervision
If you are interested in applying for this role please contact Matthew Fairweather on: 0121 321 5877 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org