Back to Top
Main Job Purpose
- To manage the implementation of software products.
- To manage the project relationship between the company and assigned Clients post-implementation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Co-ordinate project management activities with ODL clients including regular reporting and client meetings
- Document, track and communicate project issues, risks, requirements and dependencies using ODL methodology, toolkit
- Manage the production of functional specifications for system change requests to meet client requirements, working closely with our Implementation Consultants and Business Analysts
- Work closely with our Offshore Development team and any third party regarding software developments
- Work closely with the Client Project Manager to resolve issues and ensure project tasks are completed to plan
- Ensure that test scenarios and test scripts are adequately designed and executed by both development teams and clients
- Ensure that good quality user manuals and client specific documentation are produced with each development released to clients
- Maintain and manage specific commercial aspects of projects including staff timesheets, expenses, development estimates, forecasts and project billing.
Skills / Attributes Required
- Experience of managing large software implementation projects, ideally in working with offshore development teams
- Experience of using project management tools and techniques
- Results orientated with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills to communicate effectively at all levels of an organisation
- Ability to work both in a team and independently
- Knowledge of the Travel industry, and particularly of Tour Operations, preferable but not essential
- Knowledge of external interfaces related to the travel industry preferable but not essential
- Desire and willingness to travel if required
- Educated to degree level with good qualification