As a result of continuing growth and expansion, our Client, a leading global ERP supplier in service management, manufacturing and supply chain, is looking for additional consultants to join the existing successful post-sales consulting team.
The successful candidates will need to be able to:
- Provide post-sales education, business & product consultancy to support the implementation of the applications.
- Conduct implementation projects in line with the procedures and documentation within the Implementation Methodology.
- Design, specify, & test customer enhancements to the application, according to standards of documentation and modification.
- Liaise with the Consulting Group Leader to continually develop & enhance the application implementation and training materials, and other sales and consultancy collateral.
- Liaise with the Product Managers to feedback suggested enhancements for the application to R&D.
- From time to time, an application consultant may be required to liaise with sales management to provide pre-sales consultancy/presentations and to construct ITT responses and customer proposals.
- Accurately and promptly, record all activities and rechargeable expenses using the Internal Administration Database (IAD).
The successful candidate will:
- Be a strong communicator able to interact effectively at all levels within customer organisations.
- Have knowledge of business process and practices in the requisite functional areas, which may be supported by the appropriate charter or qualification.
- A foundation of knowledge of the Client’s Applications, which can be built upon to allow detailed functional consulting within allocated customer projects.
- Have a good understanding of Implementation Methodology or similar implementation approaches.
- Have the ability to work to deadlines, understanding the value and importance of milestone achievement.
Should you wish to apply for this role, please contact Steve Brennan on: Steve@brightexecutive.com or call: 0121 321 5872