We are looking for a Junior Content Manager to join an awesome marketing team at a super awesome, high growth B2B technology company!
You will be responsible for creating fun invitations for events, landing pages, save the dates, marketing collaterals, blog posts and other super cool content! You are fantastic copy writer but you also know how to manage freelancers like graphic artists, video production, animators and other creatives. You understand how to meet a deadline!
- Creating punchy, catchy invitations and event descriptions for our seminars, webinars and tradeshows. We do a lot of these!
- Also creating social media messages to promote our events and solutions
- Manage freelancers, track spending
- Interface with field marketing to make sure that deadlines are met and quality is up to snuff!
- Bachelors in English, communications or marketing
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing, preferably in a B2B technology or fashion environment.
- You are intrinsically motivated, a lover the written word and creative but know how to meet a deadline and follow directions!
- You have super-woman (or man)-like organization skills
- A home office is a must
- You can multi-task and can operate under high pressure.
- Native English speaker or completely fluent. Other languages a plus.
- You are awesome and fun
This position requires the submission of a writing sample.