Main Job Purpose
- To advise and train new or existing clients in the implementation and use of the Travel Studio product in different Tour Operating businesses.
- To analyse, document and propose new solutions for Travel Studio related business areas and to contribute to development specifications outlining the details of any proposed changes.
The Ideal Candidate
- The ideal candidate will be a graduate with 2+ years’ experience working in a Tour Operator and/or 2+ years working for a consulting or software company and wants to continue and develop their career in an IT/Consultancy related field. Given the international nature of our client base they would also be fluent in at least one European language and enjoy international travel.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct user workshops with clients to understand the business requirements and translate these into recommended configurations in Travel Studio.
- Analyse and document client business processes and workflows.
- Help produce functional specifications for System Change Requests, based on the results of business analysis of client requirements.
- Work closely with project managers, business analysts, clients, development teams and any third party regarding software functionality, throughout the development life-cycle.
- Assist in the design and execution of test scenarios and test scripts.
- Assist in the production and maintenance of user manuals and client specific documentation.
Skills / Attributes Required
- Proven experience interacting directly with system end users.
- Experience of working in a Tour Operating business processes.
- Experience of product configuration and testing of tour operating software
- Results orientated with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio effectively
- Good interpersonal skills to communicate effectively at all levels of an organisation
- Ability to work both in a team and independently
- Desire to travel extensively, internationally for an average for 1-2 weeks duration at client sites (up to 30% of time)
- Must be educated to degree level
- In addition to fluent English skills the ideal candidate would also have European languages, specifically Spanish (preferable), French, German or Italian.
- Excellent Salary package based on experience
- Annual company and performance related bonus scheme
- 25 Days holiday a year
- Contributory Pension scheme