Our Client is the leading supplier of open source software governance and compliance management solutions. The Sales Engineer provides specific technical expertise and support to the sales process for their application development products, which identify components embedded in source development code. This position works very closely with the EMEA inside sales team to understand a prospect’s business, identify solutions, present the technologies and the value of the Client’s solution.
- Create compelling software demonstrations that address a prospect’s business needs to both technical, security and legal audiences.
- Develop and present technical briefings, PowerPoint and other presentations as needed.
- Provide technical support to the inside sales team to help drive customer wins.
- Initiate and manage multiple proofs of concepts, working directly with the prospect to deliver upon their success criteria.
- Work closely with Engineering to provide feedback on product updates and enhancements.
- BS, CS, MIS or equivalent experience.
- 2-4 years’ experience working in a high-tech software company, preferably in a sales support role, consulting, or project management background.
- Working knowledge of current software development, deployment technologies, and security landscape with an open-mindedness to learn new skills and technologies.
- Basic understanding of Linux.
- Ability to clearly communicate the solution’s value proposition to clients and prospect in writing and in conversation.
- Manage time effectively, with the ability to multi-task across various sales cycles.
35-60k base + 7-8K (bonus)
To apply for this role please contact Matthew Fairweather by e-mail: Matt@brightech.net or call: 0121 321 5877