Our Client are looking to hire a Client Director, Financial Services.
The role will involve managing business relationships at all levels in order to develop and sustain the maximum level of profitable business achievable for products and services.
- By developing an understanding of the prospect’s business and Information Systems environment, identify and qualify potential additional sources of revenue for all relevant products and services.
- Identify potential competitive threats and take timely and effective actions to minimise them.
- Plan and implement a programme of account management activity and work internally to ensure the most effective support of the account management process that seeks to optimise customer satisfaction and develop sales opportunities.
- Develop effective networks within each prospective customer at all levels where most appropriate so as to ensure the company is the principal consideration for any future systems requirements. Continuously ‘hunt’ for new revenue streams.
Key Skills Knowledge and Experience
- Deep Understanding of Financial Services Industry
- Will possess demonstrable business awareness with including the ability to create and maintain a business plan. Appropriate experience would include being fully conversant with key financial ratios, business indicators and financial trends.
- A strong and confident communicator and presenter capable of developing excellent working relationships and who can sell him/herself within the company and to customers and prospects. First class verbal communications, report writing and presentation skills. Comfortable operating/presenting at senior management level.
- Possessing a personality, which will respond positively to working within the structure of and is genuinely enthusiastic to face all challenges.
Should you wish to apply for this role, please contact Steve Brennan either via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 0121 321 5872