Our Client is a global company with activities in multiple industries with over a hundred years of industrial and technology innovation. They employ over 320,000 people and generate more than $95 billion in revenue a year.
- An exciting opportunity exists for new business development managers to join a dynamic sales team with a focus on selling innovative industry solutions to leverage out a market leading position in emerging technologies like IoT, Big Data and Machine Learning.
- The successful candidates will have an existing network of relationships within the VP, Director or C-level audiences in the financial services sector and be able to facilitate a profitable engagement with prospects. We are looking for high energy, “can do” individuals with an entrepreneurial outlook, ready to take the next step up to join an already successful team with a fun, open, work hard/play hard culture.
- This role will be focused on extending their successful financial services industry practice, through adding significant new accounts to their existing portfolio, which include many leading financial services providers.
Essential requirements include:
- Enthusiastic with highly positive attitude and a commitment to long term success both personally and for the company.
- Demonstrable expertise in driving business activity to a successful outcome, able to think outside of the box, but target driven and focused
- Hardworking, with exceptional presentation and communications skills
- Happy to leverage your own personal and professional network of potential prospects and partners
- An understanding of the key drivers within the Financial Services industry and how the Company would be able to deliver effective solutions to meet these drivers
- A good appreciation of the current regulatory landscape and key regulations that will impact our clients/prospects in the FS sectors in the next 1-5 years, including but not limited to: BCBS 239; GDPR PSD 2; MIFID II; Open Banking APIs; FRTB
- A strong prospect and partner network, which has the ability to generate new opportunities
Candidates should be fully prepared to travel throughout the UK and internationally if required.
To apply for this role, please contact: Steve@brightexecutive.com or call: 0121 321 5872