Our Client is a leading global provider of mobile workforce solutions for service-based businesses of all sizes delivered as software-as-a-service (SaaS) and are expanding their Business Development Team.
- Find, qualify and create new business opportunities for the inside sales team
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls and email
- Understand customer needs and help sell the benefits, capabilities and ROI
- Achieve and surpass monthly sales quotas
- Research leads, identify key players and uncover PAINS
- Self-motivated, high energy & dynamic individual with a competitive personality and a passion for hitting targets
- Confident and authoritative phone manner with strong active listening and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Good business intelligence and understanding of value proposition selling
- Holding conversations with Decision Makers in a B2B environment
- Selling SaaS services (IoT, Data Analytics Mobility and Big data etc.)
- Competence working with Salseforce.com or similar CRM
- Telematics and fleet management experience
- A thorough understanding of the service industry would be an advantage
- Uncapped commission potential and career progression
- Highly competitive salary, benefits, perks and so MUCH more
- Employee stock program that rewards all employees on their anniversary
There will be comprehensive on-boarding and sales training for the first 6 months.
Basic: 25K; O.T.E: During the training academy there will be a maximum commission of £1,000 per month. After successful completion of the Training Academy (after 6 months) commission will be uncapped.
Should you be interested in this position please contact Matthew Fairweather on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 321 5877