We are looking for a Business Development Executive to join our client’s team of specialists.
You’ll be responsible for identifying and managing technology investment opportunities with property owners, contracting and construction professional services practices in the UK and Ireland.
The role will involve:
- Building a pipeline of sales opportunities with UK & Ireland based construction businesses
- Providing vision from a market development perspective
- Developing relationships with senior decision makers within this market
- Monitor decision making cycles and ensure that the company is involved in the shortlisting process
Experience within a similar Business Developer role. Direct experience of developing information systems opportunities is not vital, however, an interest in business processes and technology is key. You will have a pedigree in telephone work (i.e. cold calling to secure appointments and develop market intelligence), and other networking techniques to establish credibility and open new business opportunities.
As a self-motivated individual, you will be naturally inquisitive about how technology can support business operations and be able to clearly communicate complex ideas to all levels of business sponsor. You will understand construction industry processes, relating to practice and project running and will be able to support software presentations with the appropriate industry dialogue. Solid commercial acumen and empathy to business needs is required to engender trust from senior decision makers.
- University educated to degree level
- Two years sales experience (direct sales -B2B)
- Track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
To apply for this role, please send your CV to Richard on: email@example.com