Our client is looking for a Business Development Manager to support deliver incremental growth of the company’s software and solution modelling and implementation services revenues and will play a part in supporting the company’s growth plans.
- Successful track record of relevant software or consulting solution sales with clients in vertical sectors across global markets.
- Capable of conceptual sales approach, focussed on customer value creation.
- Track record of planning and executing a new sales growth strategy. This will include experience of working with multinational strategic sales and services partners such as the Tier-One management consultancies, ISVs, industrial mega-playe
- Knowledge of, and experience in, relevant markets: Automotive, Supply chain, FMCG / Food & Beverage, Transportation an advantage.
- Experience of SaaS and subscription solution sales is beneficial.
- Knowledge of analytics/business intelligence sales.
- Knowledge of Business Process Improvement/Operational Excellence/Lean approaches.
- Knowledge of, and a passion for, new digital technologies and methods, such as AI,ML, VR and Predictive Analytics.
- Comfortable working with others across the organisation to ensure buy-in and support to ensure a successful sales process.
- Understanding and experience of working with US customers.
- Pragmatic self-starter with a high degree of resourcefulness, motivation and initiative.
- Proven business and commercial acumen.
- Shows leadership potential
- Enthusiastic to make a difference in an ambitious and growing business.
- Able to simplify the complex – demonstrates thought leadership style.
- Able to quickly understand an organisation and apply prior experience in a practical and appropriate manner.
- Flexible and adaptable – able to succeed in at smaller local team and larger company environment.
- Engages well externally across different functions to build rapport and enthusiasm with partners and customers.
- Engages well internally to build and retain key enabling relationships with direct sales, product and marketing.
- Strong prospect qualifier – able to prioritise and efficiently close complex deals.
- Listens and responds positively to people with differing views and opinions – able to constructively overcome resistance to change.
- Ability to work globally and understand both US & European cultures.
- Pragmatic, sleeves rolled-up approach.
Position and Positioning in the Organisation
This is a new position in the company, with clear progression potential. Subject to performance the successful person should move to a more senior position over time, time is dependent upon the speed of establishment within the company and achievement of the agreed sales performance goals and targets.
The home location of the candidate is important to ensure regular presence in the Company’s office but it is envisaged that this role will also involve reasonable short trip international travel.
The remuneration package will be competitive and carry a sales commission plan.
For more details & to apply, please contact Steve: email@example.com